Lined Check Valve
Our firm is among the reputed names in the industry engaged in manufacturing and exporting sturdily-built Lined Check Valve. This valve is manufactured using high grade raw materials that are procured from authentic vendors of the market. To win the trust of clients, this valve is designed employing advanced technology. This valve is highly acclaimed for durability, easy installation and longer functional life. Lined Check Valve is suitable for water, waste-water, sewage, chemical and power plants applications.
- Resistance to corrosive chemicals
- Rugged construction
- Universal Application
- Solid PTFE Ball: The ball has the same properties as the FEP or PFA lining material.
- Borosilicate glass, in accordance with DIN 7080, is utilized to withstand temperatures, mechanical stress and corrosion.
- A wide range of natural and synthetic rubber liner and disc materials are also available
- Full bore design with low friction loss and high flow capacity
- Drip tight shut off
- The replaceable moulded rubber liners and disc are held in place by the body fasteners - no adhesives are required
- Robust cast metal bodies
- Light Weight, Versatile Design, and 80 to 90% lighter then conventional full body check valve.
- Reduces pipe supports, simplifies piping, easier, less costly installation.
- Rubber To Metal or Metal To Metal Seat available